The content, including images and videos, shared on thebgmiapps is considered within our rights under the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17 U.S.C. §512 Code).
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
I undersigned and submitting this DMCA Notice to bring to your attention instances of copyright infringement taking place on the website “thebgmiapps.com,” for which you are designated as the designated agent to receive such notifications.
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or in cases where multiple copyrighted works are encompassed within a single notification, a representative list of said works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Please take prompt action to address the copyright infringement described above. This notice is not intended to be a complete statement of the rights of the copyright owner and/or the service provider or the specific requirements of the DMCA.
I hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
I understand that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), I may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, if I knowingly materially misrepresent that the reported material is infringing.
Muhammad Noman hasim